Steal alien powers and absorb their memories! Can you outlast your opponents to escape from planet
"VERSUS: The Lost Ones" is a thrilling 123,000-word interactive novel, the first in a new series, by Zachary Sergi, author of our best-selling "Heroes Rise" trilogy. Your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Become an interstellar warrior, gifted with the power to ransack the thoughts and abilities of others. Transported to an unfamiliar world beyond your wildest dreams, you must invade the minds of your fellow captives to survive.
Seduce Lady Venuma, a self-proclaimed goddess, or clash with Empress Vaccus, a tusked monster and the sworn enemy of your home world. Triumph in gladiatorial combat, or in the deadly politics of planet Versus. Absorb the right talents, and you just might save the galaxy!
* Fight for humans or androids in a morally ambiguous civil war
* Play as male, female, transgender, intersex, or a non-categorizable gender identity
* Subvert the corrupt Elite Courte, or join them to suppress rebellion
* Romance aliens, crossbreeds, and intergalactic royalty, or go it alone--the choice is yours
* Dive into a sci-fi hybrid of space operas, futuristic dystopias, fantasy epics, and political chess
|VERSUS: The Lost Ones|
|Grand Academy II: Attack of the Sequel|
|The Fog Knows Your Name|
|Sword of the Slayer|
|Psy High 2: High Summer|
|Choice of Games|
|Heroes of Myth|
|Exile of the Gods|
|Asteroid Run: No Questions Asked|
|Pon Para and the Great Southern Labyrinth|
|Fog of War: The Battle for Cerberus|
|The Superlatives: Shattered Worlds|
|Tower Behind the Moon|
|7th Sea: A Pirate's Pact|
|Stronghold: A Hero’s Fate|