This app has the goal of provide portable high quality acoustic and vibration analysis, a perfect tool for any NVH
engineer/student! The app features are:
- Global sound pressure level at different time and frequency weightings (impulse to slow and A-weighting to C-Weighting).
- Frequency spectrum with FFT time windows varying from 512 to 16384 samples, overlap option, max hold and peak identifier.
- Acoustic spectrogram real time analysis.
- Loudness calculations in accordance with DIN 45631/A1 in Sone.
- Sharpness calculations with the following methods: DIN 45692, Aures and Von Bismarck (at the moment, the only app in the play store which calculates sharpness).
- Up to 1/24 octave-bands.
- Bark scale domain with results in Phon for Psychoacoustics analysis.
- Support to measurement of Impulse responses both with impulse noise and exponential sweep together with the possibility of time cut (avoiding unwanted reflexions and some loudspeaker non-linearities).
- Calculation of the room acoustic parameters: EDT, T20, T30, C50, C80, D50, D80 for 1 and 1/3 octave bands following the guidelines of ISO 3382-1.
- Mic calibration can be done with global level adjustment, octave band adjustment and also using the measured or given mic impulse response (for it to work at its best, it is necessary the phone support of the "Unproccessed" audio source, which is not available to all Android devices).
- Accelerometer rms time data.
- Accelerometer power spectrum with support to rpm unity.
- Accelerometer real time spectrogram.
- Acquision rate in the accelerometer dependes of device, by the Samsung J3 it can reach a rate of 100 Hz, while for the Galaxy S7 one can achieve values up to 500 Hz.
- Internal sound generation (sine, white noise, pink noise and exponential sweep).
- Option to record analysis results during measurements with an always on display (you can let the phone measuring without worrying about it going to sleep).
- Export results in .csv.
- Option to read 16 bit .wav data in the Acoustic power spectrum, spectrogram and octave bands to perform static analysis.
- Option to read .wav mic impulse response for calibration.
- Export only the plots in a high resolution .pdf image.
Ratings and comments are very appreciated, also feel free (and invited) to report any bugs in the app. And, for last, have fun!