Play Open Face Chinese Poker the traditional way, or the Pineapple variation, where you are able to see more cards
and discard those you don't want. For even more variety add a joker wild card.
NOW THERE IS A FREE VERSION (Look at "more apps by this developer" or copy and paste the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.corvidapps.openfacechinesepoker.free)
- Pineapple (You can play two games at a time for free, an in-app purchase unlocks the unlimited play)
- Play with a joker for a wild card. (You can play 2 games with a joker at a time for free, an in-app purchase unlocks unlimited games with the joker.)
- The cards are tagged with the order they were dealt.
- Two player game, heads-up, played over an internet connection. The app requires an internet connection.
- CROSS PLATFORM PLAY - Play against Android and iPhone users
- Custom scoring
- Fantasy Land: Get a great top hand, and you get to set all your cards like regular Chinese Poker while your opponent still only gets to set their cards one at a time. There is also an option that if you lose while in Fantasy Land you are punished, in that your opponent gets to double (or triple, or whatever you set) their points.
- Secure custom game server
- Scaled for both phone and tablet
- Immediate switching between games, no returning to lobby
- Click "Browse" to find opponents who have played within the last 24 hours.
- Sort your hand by suit and by value. Useful for Fantasyland
- NEW FEATURE: In-app purchase for four-color deck
- NEW FEATURE: In-app purchase for downloadable game history
- NEW FEATURE: Weekly leaderboards for most wins for the week, and most points per round for the week.
If you have any issues please email me at email@example.com or chat at me through the game, my alias is Laura.
Open Face Chinese Poker is a popular side game that professional and amateur poker players are playing at the poker tables. It is a variation of Chinese Poker also known as Pusoy. Each player will get a total of 13 cards in which they need to set into three poker hands. The bottom hand has to beat the middle hand which has to beat the top hand, otherwise you misset, and do not get any points. Your goal is to not misset, while beating each of your opponents hands. Extra royalty and bonus points are given for big hands, and winning all three hands.
Pineapple is a variation of OFC where you get dealt five cards in the first round, and then three cards in each following round where you set two of the cards and discard the third one.
This app also has the ability to add a joker to the deck that acts as a wild card. Place the joker when it is dealt to you, and then at the end of the round choose what card you would like your joker to be.
This game is for people 13 years and older.