Inspired by Arabic language, mimbar is a pulpit in mosque where the prayer leader (imam) stands to deliver sermons
(khutbah). Usually, mimbar is placed higher and the congregation will focus on the lectures given by the imam, just like
a reference center. Featured with commercial spelling, Meembar application functions as a reference for travellers to
search for halal restaurants, Muslim-friendly hotels and mosques within only one application.
Features on the Meembar app include:
- Authenticated data from global Halal Certification Bodies
- Muslim-friendly and Halal restaurants, hotels, and mosques provided by users worldwide
- Discover great restaurants nearby and look up to see ratings, opening hours, pictures and directions
- Suggest eating premises and mosques, update photos and images, share to social media, engage with friends and stay connected to the community around the globe.
- Quran, Qibla direction and prayer time (adhan) notifications as additional assistance to travellers.
The Meembar app does more than keep you updated with your friends and interests. It is also a platform for the community who loves Halal food and travel to interact by suggesting new places including sharing of information and photos. With your help, this Halal journey will be more pleasant and satisfying.