DDP YOGA is a revolutionary approach to fitness that combines the best of yoga positions, sports rehab therapy,
old school calisthenics and dynamic resistance to give you a complete workout that requires NO RUNNING, NO JUMPING, and
NO LIFTING. DDP YOGA NOW gives you access to this life-changing program in the palm of your hand. Easily complete
workouts, watch motivational videos, track your progress, and make delicious healthy-recipes with our ever-growing
content library. Whether you’re looking to lose weight, build strength, increase flexibility, or reduce pain DDPY has a
workout or program that can help you.
DDPY’s incredible transformations have been features on Shark Tank, The Doctors, Good Morning America, The New York Times, and more.
DDP YOGA NOW Features:
- All the original, life-changing DDP YOGA workouts
- DDPY REBUILD programs and workouts designed for individuals with limited mobility (Bed Workouts, Chair Workouts)
- Workouts for kids and expecting moms (prenatal)
- Weekly live-streamed workouts featuring Diamond Dallas Page
- Detailed, interactive fitness tracking to keep you motivated
- Bluetooth Heart Monitor compatibility to track calories burned and time in zone
- Mobile and desktop access with the ability to cast to a TV right from the app
- Motivational videos and stories from the amazing Team DDP YOGA community
- Ability to earn points to redeem for DDPY swag or opportunities to meet DDP
The DDP YOGA NOW app is far more than just another workout program – it’s a motivational tool that tracks your progress every step of the way, with a limitless content library of workouts, nutritional tips, recipes, and motivational stories to keep you going.
DDP YOGA is the hottest fitness program available due to its ability to target all areas of fitness – strength, cardio, and flexibility all at the same time with minimal joint impact. It was developed out of necessity by Diamond Dallas Page when he suffered a severe back injury and was told his wrestling career was over. DDP YOGA was able to save DDP’s wrestling career and has gone on to save Chris Jericho’s career, as well as change countless others’ lives.
DDP YOGA NOW offers a 7-day free trial and full access to exercise tracking for free, with the ability to access the vast library of workouts, nutritional videos, recipes, and motivational content for a recurring subscription fee.