Agricola: All Creatures Big & Small is a digital adaptation of Uwe Rosenberg's award-winning two-player board
game featuring farming and livestock breeding. You’re in charge of growing a farm from its simple beginnings -- just a
hut and some fields. Send your workers to the village market to barter for goods and livestock. Breed different animals.
Eventually, with your ever-growing animal population and special buildings, you’ll compete against your neighbors to see
who has the best farm! You only have three workers in each of the eight rounds, so make your decisions count. Play
against AI, or claim your plot on a worldwide leaderboard and become a strategy game legend.
- Experience another faithful boardgame conversion from the studio behind Le Havre: The Inland Port and Patchwork.
- Engage in exciting 1v1 cross-platform multiplayer matches against players from all over the world.
- Focus on breeding the largest and most varied livestock.
- Use the Playback feature to review your best games and learn new tricks from the pros.
- Stay on your toes with challenging AI.
|Agricola All Creatures...|
|Isle of Skye: The Tactical Board Game|
|Fighting Fantasy Legends Portal|
|Onitama - The Strategy Board Game|
|30 Seconds™ Officieel|
|Carcassonne: Official Board Game -Tiles & Tactics|
|Mille Bornes - The Classic French Card Game|
|Catan Stories: Legend of the Sea Robbers|
|King and Assassins: The Board Game|
|Harald: A Game of Influence|
|Ticket to Ride: First Journey|
|Smash Up - The Shufflebuilding Game|
|Fighting Fantasy Legends|
|Jaipur: A Card Game of Duels|
|Onirim - Solitaire Card Game|
|Spot it - A card game to challenge your friends|
|Mage the Ascension: Refuge|
|Mysterium: A Psychic Clue Game|