- You can configure the parameters of your eBike Specialized Turbo Levo, Turbo Kenevo, Creo SL and Levo SL.
- Bike Monitor: monitor your eBike's performance (including motor power and biker power) and lets you save all data in a CSV, TCX and GPX file
- Smart HR: with this feature the assistance will be adjusted automatically based on the measurement of the associated Heart Rate Monitor
- Smart Power: with this feature the assistance will be adjusted automatically based on the measurement of the associated Biker Power
- Voice messages on the status of the bike and the tour in progress
- Navigator function with maps and voice messages
- GPX handling: add the GPX on the map and follow it
- Connect BLEvo with Levociraptor Gen2. If Levociraptor Gen2 detects that you have had an accident, the BLEvo app can be used as physical safety/emergency alerts and send an SMS automatically to emergency contacts with your GPS location (BLEvo requires the use of SMS manager)
The app will be updated constantly according to need.
Follow us on the BLEvo Forum: https://blevo.forumfree.it/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BLEvo.For.Smart.Levo/
- The app user is only responsible for any changes made or attempted to make to your e-bike.
- Please note that the Road Code provides a maximum speed of 25 km/h. In private closed traffic areas the Road Code has no effect
- App compatible with all the Levo, Kenevo, Creo and SL
- VERY IMPORTANT: The maximum speed can be changed only on Levo 2016/2017/2018 and Kenevo 2018/2019. This change can broken the warranty of the bike.