How does it work?
LADB bundles an ADB server within the app libraries. Normally, this server cannot connect to the local device because it requires an active USB connection. However, Android's Wireless ADB Debugging feature allows the server and the client to speak to each other locally.
1. About -> Build Number -> Click 7 times
2. Developer Settings -> Wireless ADB Debugging -> On
3. Developer Settings -> ADB Debugging -> On
If you encounter "device unauthorized" or "multiple devices connected", try this:
1. Enable Airplane Mode
2. Disconnect any USB devices
3. Kill and restart LADB
Still not working? Try this:
1. Close LADB completely
2. Developer Settings -> Wireless ADB Debugging -> Off
3. Developer Settings -> ADB Debugging -> Off
4. Developer Settings -> Revoke authorizations
6. Developer Settings -> Wireless ADB Debugging -> On
7. Developer Settings -> ADB Debugging -> On
8. Enable Airplane Mode
9. Open LADB
Still confused? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This app is open-source on GitHub:
Doesn't work on Huawei /p30 pro/ It requires wifi debug thatis not available.
Fantastic app and makes running adb commands super easy. It was always annoying to do it on a computer but the app makes it easy.
Works perfectly once you figure out how to set it up. Documentation could be better.
Run adb commands without a computer! No issues so far, but be sure to read the instructions EXACTLY to get it setup. Otherwise, it's perfect!
Perfect and working in Android 11