# # # A GRIPPING ADVENTURE UNDERNEATH THE ROOF OF THE WORLD # # #
The year is 1936. After his dismissal from the British Air Force, Fenton Paddock struggles along as a smuggler and petty crook – until he receives the lucrative offer to trace an expedition that went missing in the highlands of Tibet. But Fenton and his ex-girlfriend Kim are not the only ones eager to find the missing researchers. The Nazis have sent a secret task force to Tibet as well and assigned them to get hold of the lost explorers, whose revolutionary findings bear the power to change the fate of the world forever.
# # # CLASSIC ADVENTURE GAMING ON MOBILE # # #
Designed and developed by the renowned adventure specialists of Animation Arts – the studio behind the best-selling Secret Files series – Lost Horizon takes its players back to the glory days of the point ‘n click adventures. Enjoy clever riddles, beautiful graphics and full voice acting. Visit exotic locations all across the globe and follow a riveting narrative that keeps you hooked for hours and hours on end!
# # # AMAZING FEATURES & TOP NOTCH CONTENT # # #
• The new mobile game by the makers of Secret Files
• A classic point ‘n click adventure with challenging riddles & a captivating story
• Fully optimized for mobile with spot-on touch controls and adjusted UI
• Top-class production values incl. handcrafted visuals
• Fully localized and dubbed cut scenes
• All content available from day one – no IAPs or additional costs
# # # LINKS & RESSOURCES # # #
• Animation Arts website: http://www.animationarts.de/
• Deep Silver website: http://www.deepsilver.com/
• Deep Silver FISHLABS website: http://www.dsfishlabs.com/
# # # REQUIREMENTS & COSTS # # #
Lost Horizon requires at least 1 gigabyte RAM and Android 4.2.2 or newer. It runs on a majority of contemporary devices such as Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, HTC One, HTC Nexus 9, One plus One or comparable smartphones and tablets. There are no IAPs or additional costs – the initial purchase unlocks all chapters right away!
Its a fun adventure. Puzzles are like all good adventure games. Classic point and click style. Lots of voice dialogue. Pretty locales. Overall fun.