Nonogram.com is an addictive picture cross puzzle with a vast collection of griddlers. Challenge your mind with
this easy-to-play number puzzle from a top developer, and become a real Nonogram master! Join nonogram puzzle players
all around the world, use logic to reveal pixel art pictures, and have fun!
· Classic nonogram puzzle gameplay meets a clean design and a set of features to make your game varied and exciting. Find your favorite puzzle page, and play anytime, anywhere.
· Picture cross puzzles are a great tool to keep your mind active. Choose your difficulty level, and enjoy building a unique nonograms collection. Exercise your logical thinking and imagination at the same time!
· These number puzzles are great for whenever you need a break from your daily routine. Pick up your phone or tablet, color some nonogram pictures to relax and unwind!
· Plenty of nonogram puzzles with non-repeating images to color.
· Seasonal Events. Complete time limited events by solving nonograms of several difficulty levels. Reveal and collect all the unique picture cross postcards. Follow our number puzzle updates to never miss a single event!
· Daily Challenges. Solve picture cross puzzles every day to earn crowns. Get a special monthly trophy if you solve all the nonograms and collect all the crowns in a month!
· Tournaments. Compete with other players and color as many nonogram pictures as you can. Choose a more difficult puzzle page to practice your skills, earn more points and win the top prize!
· Use hints if you get stuck while solving picture cross puzzles.
· Auto-crosses help you fill the grid on the lines in the number puzzles where the squares are already correctly colored.
A nonogram is also known as a picture cross, griddler, picross or pictogram. Those who have heard of any of these will likely know the rules. They are quite simple:
· The goal is to fill the picture cross grid and reveal a hidden image by deciding which nonogram cells to color.
· Follow the clues with numbers to understand which cells should be colored or left blank to solve nonograms.
· Every nonogram puzzle page has numbers beside each row and above each column of the grid. They show you how many unbroken lines of colored cells there are in a given row or column, and their order.
· There should be at least one empty square between unbroken lines in this number puzzle.
· You can mark cells that should not be colored with crosses. This can help you visualize your next moves on a puzzle page.
Dive into the world of Nonogram! Challenge your mind with a puzzle page of your preferred difficulty. Compete with other players solving picture cross puzzles! Improve your logic skills, discover new artworks, and have fun with nonograms!
现在广告相比之前版本还是少很多了 看5秒就可以跳过 而且每天的广告数量也有限制了看了几个广告之后一天都不会出广告了 不像以前过一关就一个广告