Save time and money while learning Turkish with this app.
A quick dictionary, effective translation, irregular verbs, frequently used phrase sentences, tests and games... Everything you need to learn Turkish quickly...
• No need Internet connection. It works offline.
• You can access hundreds of thousands of words and sentences in the database very quickly.
• Suggests suggestions as soon as you start writing.
• You can make voice calls with "Speech recognition" feature.
• Sorts the meanings of the word according to the frequency of usage and gives percentage information.
• You can see and listen to the usage of the word in the sentence with examples.
• You can learn words more easily with example sentences.
• In the database; English → Turkish 104,000 words and phrases, Turkish → English 110,000 words and phrases.
• You can turn off one-way dialing and dial in either direction.
• Your searches are sorted back to old and added to the "History".
• You can reach words faster by adding them to "Favorites".
• You can learn your favorites more permanently with tests and games.
• You can translate from English to Turkish or from Turkish to English.
• You can make voice translation with "Speech recognition" feature.
• You can listen to your translations.
• Your translations are saved in "History".
• You can find and listen to 5,700 common phrases used in daily life.
• You can see and listen to English irregular verbs with their conjugations.
• View and listen to a list of English phrasal verbs.
• You can view the list of words by listening in order. If you wish, you can mark the ones you memorize. Thus, you do not come across words and tests you know.
• Test yourself with the classic multiple choice test.
• You can learn by having fun in your spare time by trying to find the 16 words mixed in a table and their equivalents.
• An educational game played by matching the words given in the tables.
• A test that asks you to type the meaning of the desired word.
• A test that asks you to complete the missing letters of the given word.
True or False:
• A game where you compete against time, waiting for you to find out whether the relationship between word and meaning is true or false.
• A multiple-choice test that asks the meaning of the word you are listening to.
Listening and Writing:
• A test that asks you to spell the word you are listening to.
• A test to improve your pronunciation.
• This is a fun game where you compete against time and gravity, while you must accurately mark the meaning of falling words.
• It is a multiple-choice test that asks the missing word in the given sentence.
• A puzzle waiting for you to find a word by selecting the first and last letters of the mixed letters.
• You can learn without opening the app with the customizable widget.
We're working for more...
|Turkish - English Pro|
|Bulgarian - German : Dictionary & Education|
|Swedish - Spanish : Dictionary & Education|
|法语 - 中文 : 字典 & 教育|
|Italian - Swedish : Dictionary & Education|
|Romanian - Spanish : Dictionary & Education|
|Italian - Dutch : Dictionary & Education|
|Danish - Polish : Dictionary & Education|
|French - Swedish : Dictionary & Education|
|Azerbaijani - Russian : Dictionary & Education|
|Catalan - English : Dictionary & Education|
|Arabic - Dutch : Dictionary & Education|
|Latin - English : Dictionary & Education|
|Polish - Spanish : Dictionary & Education|
|Hungarian - Czech : Dictionary & Education|
|Dutch - Spanish : Dictionary & Education|
|朝鲜文 - 中文 : 字典 & 教育|
|Hungarian - Spanish : Dictionary & Education|
|Arabic - Italian : Dictionary & Education|
|Arabic - Spanish : Dictionary & Education|
|Arabic - Russian : Dictionary & Education|