Seeking for PC games for Android? Wonder how to play Steam games or old Windows strategy games on Android devices?
ExaGear Strategies is a PC game emulator for Android which allows you to play classic Windows games such as rts,
strategy and tactics, turn based and hexagon strategy games and much more on your Android devices offline. It is
available for free download and offers customization of controls for the touchscreen. With ExaGear Strategies computer
emulator you can play your favourite old PC games directly on Android devices, without PC itself and without streaming.
Simply install the app, download and install the game and enjoy your favourite old pc games adapted for Android.
NOTE that no PC games are NOT included in this application and this application does not work without your own game files transferred to your Android device!
FEATURES OF OUR ALL IN ONE RETRO GAMES EMULATOR
Currently, we’ve optimized the touchscreen controls for:
• Heroes of Might and Magic 3 (classic turn-based strategy)
• Disciples 2 (classic turn-based strategy)
• Civilization 3 (rts strategy)
• Panzer General 2 (hex strategy)
The list of tested and adapted retro computer games will be extended.
For more details visit http://eltechs.com/en/product/exagear-mobile/exagear-strategies/
• NO GAMES ARE INCLUDED! YOU HAVE TO OBTAIN LICENSED COPIES OF PC GAMES IN A LEGAL MANNER.
• EMULATOR IS FREE TO USE FOR THREE DAYS AFTER INSTALLATION. THEN YOU SHOULD SELECT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS:
− Buy access to ExaGear Strategies to play your favorite PC games . In this case you pay once and play via ExaGear for unlimited time.
− Activate the subscription to ExaGear Strategies. In this case you initiate payment for the first month and can access your games via ExaGear Strategies and ExaGear RPG for a month. Starting from the second month, you will automatically be charged and extend the subscription for the next month. If you cancel the subscription you will not be automatically charged starting from the next month, subscription expires at the end of the paid month.
HOW TO PLAY PC GAMES ON ANDROID (SETUP INSTRUCTION)
1. You have to own licensed copies of PC game to play it on your Android devices. Install them on your Desktop PC.
2. Move installation folder of an installed game from your PC to ExaGear folder in the root of internal SD card of your Android device.
Installation folder of the game is the one containing executable file of the game. This folder is normally found under C:\Program Files (x86).
3. If you have a version of a PC game that requires a game CD to be in the CD-drive when playing it, then please copy all files from the game CD to your Android device to folder containing executable file of the game.
4. Launch ExaGear Strategies and choose executable file to run the game.
• Heroes 3 has a known bug in playing music that causes game to freeze. As workaround music is muted in the default configuration of the emulator.
• Localized versions under the emulator are not tested.
PC games are sold separately. ExaGear Strategies users must own licensed copies of PC games. Usage of PC games with ExaGear Strategies must comply with users’ rights in accordance with corresponding licenses.
ExaGear Strategies software product does not relate to, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by PC games respective copyright owners.
Any and all PC games that are run by the ExaGear Strategies and corresponding trademarks are property of their respective copyright owners and are not affiliated with Eltechs.
PC games screenshots are used by Eltechs only to show ExaGear Strategies users the abilities and functionality of the emulator in a truthful and non-deceptive manner.