The Eurosport Player lets you watch all your favourite sports coverage on your device, live and on the go. You
will also have access to additional bonus channels, news, highlights and streaming of on demand sports videos. Available
on your smartphone, tablet and Chromecast. Register on eurosportplayer.com to watch everywhere on all
Catch the action from across the world of sport with our coverage of football, cycling, tennis, motorsports, athletics, golf, snooker, winter sports and much more. You can watch live and on demand key events including Grand Slam Tennis, Cycling, Grand Tours and Classics, European Athletics Championships, African Cup of Nations, LeMans 24H, World Snooker Championship, MLS, Diamond League Athletics, SBK World and British Championships, Euroleague Basketball, Augusta Masters, Winter Sport World Championships, Dakar Rally, Formula E, WTCR, motor racing and much more.
Key features of the Eurosport Player app:
- Access to live stream Eurosport 1 and 2 plus bonus feeds that are not televised to make sure you never miss a moment of the action
- On demand catch-up of the best action from across Eurosport whenever you want to watch
- Video clips featuring highlights, interviews, the latest news and much more
- Save your favourite sports and make sure you never miss a moment of the action
- Seven day channel listings for upcoming sports and events
- Live streaming of your favourite sporting events on the go, wherever you are, or watch on your TV with Apple TV (tvOS) or Chromecast for iOS
Before you download Eurosport Player, here are some things you need to know:
- A subscription is required to access Eurosport Player.
- You need to be 18 or over to sign in or create a subscription.
- Mobile network and WiFi charges may apply.
- To watch Eurosport Player on a TV you will require Apple TV (tvOS) or Chromecast for iOS.
- Your Google Play Account will be charged when you confirm purchase.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your Google Play Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the monthly subscription price.
- Google Play Account: You can manage your subscription at any time and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Subscriptions area in the Menu after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
For our Cookies policy please visit: https://www.eurosportplayer.com/cookie-policy.