Public Transport Tickets Made Easy
HOW DOES FAIRTIQ WORK?
All you have to do is check-in, hop-on… …hop-off and check-out. FAIRTIQ automatically detects the travelled distance and calculates the best price. Should your single trips exceed the price of a day pass, you’ll only be charged the cheaper tariff.
WHERE IS FAIRTIQ AVAILABLE?
You can use FAIRTIQ with all Public Transportation Companies for journeys in the whole of Switzerland and inside the following tariff communities or networks:
- A-Welle (canton of Aargau)
- Arcobaleno (canton of Ticino)
- AUTO AG Uri (whole network)
- Frimobil (region Fribourg)
- Libero (region Bern-Biel-Solothurn)
- LIEmobil (Liechtenstein)
- Mobilis (canton of Vaud)
- Onde Verte (canton of Neuchatel)
- Ostwind (eastern Switzerland)
- Passepartout (region Lucerne)
- Rhätische Bahn (whole network including all Transportation Companies in Engadin Mobil)
- Stadtbus Chur (urban area of Chur)
- STI (region Thun)
- Tarifverbund Schwyz (canton of Schwyz)
- Tarifverbund Zug (canton of Zug)
- TNW (canton of Basle and Basle country)
- Unireso (canton of Geneva)
- ZVV & Z-Pass (canton of Zurich)
MEANS OF PAYMENT
With FAIRTIQ you do not need change; just pay cashless with one of the following options:
- Swisscom Easypay
By travelling with FAIRTIQ at least 5 days during a calendar month, you get a credit corresponding to 5% of the price of the tickets used for journeys inside one of the participating communities.
FAIRTIQ makes sure, that you check-out. Should you ever forget to check-out, we will remind you.
If there is a ticket inspection, just open the app and click on “View Ticket”.
QUESTIONS? Contact us at email@example.com
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.