QuickTune 7 - the successor of the highly acclaimed QuickTune 6 Tuning Calculator for Forza 6 - is now available
with full support for Forza Motorsport 7!
QuickTune 7 calculates ready-made general purpose tunes for any car in Forza Motorsport 7*.
Simply provide following input data:
- manufacturer & car model
- weight & weight distribution
- chassis reinforcement
- tire compound
- tire width (front and rear)
- installed aero kits
- aero settings (front and rear)
Based on the provided data a tune is calculated for that specific car. ARBs and spring rates are provided with 3 fraction digit precision, set the in-game values to nearest value.
Use the "Keep Aero Balanced" switch to let the app automatically adjust front and rear aero levels to be balanced for improved handling during cornering.
Use the "lbs/kg" toggle to switch between imperial and metric unit input.
- Calculates ready-made balanced and competitive tunes, no tweaking necessary!
- Supports any car in FM7 with any drivetrain swap*
- Supports imperial and metric units
- Automatically keeps track of 100 most recent tuned cars
- "Keep Aero Balanced" switch for automatic adjustment of front and rear aero levels to be balanced
NOTE: for some cars that have been carried over from Forza 6 available tire and aero upgrades might not be correct since I focused on pushing out support for the new cars rather than checking all 496 cars that have been carried over. If you encounter any deviation in terms of available tire or aero upgrades drop me a mail at email@example.com and it will be fixed as soon as possible.
* As of now not all cars in Forza 7 are supported because of limited credits or some cars are being locked. Here is the current list of cars that are not supported by QuickTune 7 but will be added with future updates of the app as soon as I have access to them:
Chevrolet Monte Carlo Super Sport Forza Edition (1988)
Chrysler VH Valiant Charger R/T E49 (1972)
Chevrolet Vega GT (1971)
Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport 454 Forza Edition (1970)
Chevrolet Impala Super Sport 409 Forza Edition (1964)
Dodge Dart (2013)
Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 (2012)
Ferrari California (2008)
Ford F-150 Raptor Forza Edition (2017)
Ford Focus RS Forza Edition (2017)
Ford GT Forza Edition (2017)
Ford Shelby GT350R Forza Edition (2016)
Ford Falcon GT F 351 (2015)
Ford FPV Limited Edition Pursuit Ute Forza Edition (2014)
Holden Torana A9X Forza Edition (1977)
Honda Civic Type R Forza Edition (2016)
Jaguar XJ220 Forza Edition (1993)
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 (2009)
Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG Forza Edition (2013)
Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3 (1972)
MINI Cooper S Forza Edition (1965)
Pagani Huayra Totino's Edition 1 (2012)
Pagani Huayra Totino's Edition 2 (2012)
Subaru Impreza 22B STi Forza Edition (1998)
Subaru BRAT GL Forza Edition (1980)
TAMO Racemo (2017)