This is a fee version. NO ADS in the game!
What's your babies learn?
- Learn to count numbers 1 to 10
- Understand the numbers (123...10)
- Know the familiar pets, 10 animals: ant, bee, cat, dog, elephant, fox, monkey, penguin and rabbit
- Recognize the sounds of above animals
- Educational games for kids
- Very easy for kids: only touch on animals
- Beautiful real life photographs of objects
- Great sound effects
- Nice photo effects
- Animation life-like animals: walking, standing, running, jumping, dancing
- Help parents teach their kids
How to play
Game for kids: counting 123 pets is designed for young minds and tiny fingers, the gameplay is very very simple. The animals appear one by one on the scene, your kids interact with the pets by tapping directly to discorver the funny animals world.
The child will listen the sounds of pets and recognize these sounds, sounds of animals: monkey - sounds of monkey, bee - sounds of bee, bird - sounds of birds, etc. (10 animals)
The funny bacground musics will be got your child excited to learn while playing. We spent to research sounds of videos Baby Einstein or Little Einsteins, (Baby Einstein is a line of multimedia products and toys that specialize in interactive activities for preschool viewers aged 4 years old and younger. Subjects music, art, language, science, and mathematics are prominently explored [wikipedia]), this is symphony of Bach, Mozart, Braham, Chopin, ... helps stimulate your baby's brain development.
Game for kids: counting 123 pets supports 8 languages: English, French, Spanish, Japanese, German, Russian, Korean, Vietnamese.
About us, First Step
- We love baby
- We want to make the things what give the best for kids
- We will make the best educational games for kids
- We, First Step, for kids' first steps
- We spent a lot of time to research child psychology for making educational apps for toddlers, educational games for baby, kids games appropriate for their age groups such as: preschool games, kindergarten apps, Pre-kindergarten (Pre-K) games, ...
Why First Step?
Every journey starts with the first steps. On the journey to explore the vast world wide, your kids will start with the most simple things. Children familiarize this world with their parents' voices at the first moment when they were born, then the children learn how to crawl, learn how to walk, learn how to run... Next, they familiarize themselves with our procedures; recognize the things around them, such as : human body parts for kids; sounds of nature (animal nature sounds, river nature sounds, sea nature sounds, nature ocean sounds, thunder and wind sounds nature sounds nature); learn how to distinguish difference between animals (birds, dolphin, chicken, ... ) and plant. Next, the children will study numbers 123, alphabets, letters; study how to paint; study how to distinguish between shapes, colors (yellow, red, green, pink, blue, ...); etc... We, First Step, step with your kids to open new horizon.
Thank you for installing and using Game for kids: counting 123 pets. If the game is helpful for your kid, please rate 5 stars to encourage us.
If you have any feedback or questions contact with us: firstname.lastname@example.org