Love to shop and get something extra when you spend money? You can now collect points with Nectar and enjoy
personalised offers such as extra points when you spend money in partner shops, thanks to your new Nectar app. Collect
Nectar points and spend them with our partners such as Sainsbury’s, Argos or even Esso. Find all your weekly offers in
one place, and enjoy a new digital card, right on your phone.
Turn your everyday shop into something much more fun: with Nectar, you get something back on your shopping. Spend money, collect points and save on things like your future weekly shop or the latest tech. Get more while doing your weekly shopping: collect Nectar points and spend them at Sainsbury’s, Argos, eBay and many more! Enjoy personalised offers and collect points as you shop from dozens of partner brands. It’s not just Sainsbury's points: the Nectar family includes over 400 brands.
Get points and personalised offers every time you shop with our loyalty card. Sainsbury's points and personalised offers are now easier than ever to collect: opt into offers you find interesting and select which products and groceries you'd like to get extra points from! Get points topped up on your loyalty card with your everyday shopping, and put them to good use with the brands that make up the Nectar family. Spend and save at the same time, whether you are shopping for groceries or like to shop online - that’s right, it’s a bit like getting something extra for something you're already doing.
5 reasons to download the new Nectar app:
- Opt into weekly offers, and make sure you always get the best deals quickly and easily. Never miss those Sainsbury's points.
- Get all your personalised offers in one place from over 400 brands (like Argos, Esso and eBay)
- Enjoy a virtual loyalty card! All you do is scan your phone and get Sainsbury's points. Same thing with all our partners (so no more fumbling around for the actual card)
- Easily and clearly see your points balance and activity just like before.
- Spend your points with your loyalty card in select partners. Whether you spend them on groceries or something more exciting, you have plenty of great brands such as eBay, Argos and Sainsbury's to pick from.
Don't wait any more. You have all the tools you need to become part of the Nectar family, or make the switch to our new app.
- If you have a Nectar account and you’ve already registered, just login to the app using your Nectar card number and password
- If you have a Nectar card and haven’t registered it online yet, download the app and click 'I have a Nectar card' to start using the app
- If you don’t have a Nectar account, just download the app and sign up
App was fine till the recent update, now i cant log in at all says my email does not match the nectar card number, live chat people were rude & useless. Facebook messenger more helpful but they dint know why i cant log in!!!!
Waste of time updating app. Having to enter nectar card number each time is a total waste of time, the previous version retained that info, makes this experience very tedious,defeats the whole idea of an app
Why does this app randomly log you out? So when you're at the checkout you can't claim points because you have to use your card number and you haven't brought your card as you use your phone. Infuriating!
Takes up too much room on my memory
Have to log in every time? Other people with this problem - why don't you STOP giving the PATHETIC response on here about getting in touch. NO, SORT IT OUT. SERIOUSLY ANGRY ABOUT THIS JOKE OF AN APP 🤬🤬🤬 Where is fingerprint login? FaceID? HELL, EVEN JUST SAVING THE LOGIN DETAILS????????????? WORST EVER APP IN THE HISTORY OF CIVILISATION.