Genii Games is a fun app for learning African languages. It is targeted at children (6+ years) and adult learners.
Learn how to converse in Kiswahili, Twi, Yoruba, Igbo, Wolof and Ewe languages which are spoken across Ghana, Nigeria,
Senegal, Togo, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and other African countries.
Learn with over a dozen lessons and games for each language. Track your progress with the dashboard. The lessons and games are delivered in colourful cartoon images, interactive conversation flow and available in English and French subtitles. The lessons were prepared and voiced by native speakers and writers across Africa.
- Exciting trivia games with rewards to aid your progress
- Ease of use with navigational buttons, colourful graphics, clear voice-over and more friendly features.
- Multiple African languages with more to come all within the app.
- Offline access across multiple devices. Once content is downloaded, it does not require internet access to play.
- Full control over content. You can download and delete relevant language modules and topics as you like to save space on your phone or tablet.
- Subtitles are available from native African language to English and French