Forever Lost is a first person point and click adventure game that is stuffed full of logical puzzles, fantastic
graphics, mind-blowing riddles, intriguing story details, a little voice acting, and beautiful music! Easy to pick up,
hard to put down! You'll be forever lost in the mysterious story until you finish the full trilogy.
🌟 “adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade 🌟
🌟 "Over 3 million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games 🌟
Awaking in a mind you don’t know to a world you can’t remember. Surrounded by things that can’t be real, haunted by experiences long forgotten.
Questions racing through your mind. Is this a waking nightmare or a half-forgotten dream? Who are you? Where are you? How long have you been here and how do you escape?
The answers are somewhere, but where? In the world you have found yourself trapped in or simply your own mind?
You have to move on, you have to discover the truth. You have to escape!
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Amazing visuals that are ‘drenched in atmosphere’.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find. 📸
• Plenty of items to collect and ‘fiendishly clever’ puzzles to solve!
• Pure, classic adventure that harks back to the golden days of Myst.
• Loads of items to find and use! Here are some you may see - 🔦🗝🔐🗞️🔑🔎🔪📕⌨️🚽💊️🖥️📝
• Clues to find and puzzles to solve!
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this eerie and haunting world.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
🌟 “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
🌟 "It's a bit like The Room, only with more rooms." - Pocket Gamer
🌟 "Creepy, Welcomely Old-Fashioned iPhone Adventure Game" - Kotaku
🌟🌟🌟 🌟 🌟If you like Forever Lost: Episode 1 you'll no doubt love our other games as we exclusively make the best narrative-driven room escape games on the market. These titles include; the Forever Lost trilogy, Cabin Escape: Alice's Story, Ferris Mueller's Day Off, A Short Tale, the Forgotten Room, and All That Remains. 🌟🌟🌟 🌟 🌟
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
I wish there were more than 5 stars to give. Every game in this series so beautiful and clever. The dialogue is witty and humorous and the story is mind blowing; I can't recommend playing this series enough...unless you are bad at gaming or puzzles or have zero humor...then don't.