Displays current speed on a digital/analog speedometer, keeps track of your top speed and average speed.
Speedometer also allows you to easily switch between units of measurement (mph or km/h) for use in your vehicle (your
cycle, your car, on a boat or on an airplane) and track your journey with live tracking on map!
● DISPLAY MODE
- Switch between KM/H and MPH mode for speed measurement.
- Analog speedometer in portrait mode.
- Landscape mode to display digital Speedometer in full screen.
- Showing Average and Maximum Speed of the trip.
- Switch between bike and car mode with 120 km/h to 360 km/h speed range.
● GPS INDICATOR
- Show GPS accuracy indicator.
- Keeps track of travelled distance, average speed and top speed.
- Store history of tracking data along with the real time data display.
- Ability to turn tracking on/off.
- Time tracking with total travelled time.
- Reset history tracking data quickly and easily.
- Select multiple songs or music track from the music library
- Play music in background when using Speedometer for live tracking
- Show current speed and distance.
- Show current position on map in real time with Standard, Satellite or Hybrid view.
- Show weather conditions for the current place.
- Show sunrise and sunset time.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- GPS is not always accurate due to device hardware sensor limitations.
- Data connection is required to see map.
- Make sure you have enabled the location service for the application.
Your use of GPS Speedometer is free of charge in exchange for safely using
some of your device's resources (WiFi and very limited cellular data), and only
when you are not using your device. You may turn this off from the settings
menu. Please see our TOS for further information. http://www.guruinfomedia.com/apps/gpsspeedometer/privacy.html