HelloMind helps you take back control of your life. Through guided meditation, HelloMind gives you tools to
overcome bad lifestyle patterns and work through negative thoughts.
Issues like stress, weight gain, and low self esteem can get in the way of you enjoying life. Through mindfulness, you can find clarity and balance to help you de-stress and improve your motivation.
HOW DOES HELLOMIND WORK
HelloMind uses a technique called “Results Driven Hypnosis” to get to the root of the problem. By using hypnotherapy, Hellomind guides the subconscious toward the solution while in a deep meditation.
Our treatment paths are each equipped with ten, 30 minute sessions to be completed within 30 days.
Boosters are thirty-minute sessions available to reinforce positive emotions and strength enforcers whenever needed.
If you’re busy and need quick relief from cravings, anxiety, or lack of focus, HelloMind also has Quick Fix sessions that are five-minute immediate temporary solutions. To really work through the problem, we suggest working through the sessions of your treatment path.
When choosing a treatment, you should always begin with your most pressing problem. The app will guide you to the right treatment or Booster with simple questions. Choosing the right treatment is a very important part of the process. When you can consciously define the problem, your subconscious will know the solution.
FULL ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION
- Hello mind offers two auto-renewal subscription periods: 1 month ($12.99 USD a month) or 1 year ($119.99 USD a year).
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You can cancel your subscription by doing the following:
1. Open the Google Play Store.
2. Tap Menu and then Account and then Subscriptions.
3. Find the subscription you want to cancel.
4. Tap Cancel
|HelloMind: Meditation, Relaxation, and Mindfulness|