A special hebrew keyboard that has all the nikud(*) symbols, to easily use on hebrew characters.
● Click a hebrew nikud symbol to add it to the last character typed. For example, if you want to type the hebrew letter אָ (ALEF with KAMATZ) just type א and then the hebrew nikud symbol "KAMATZ".
● Long press a letter to type it with a DAGESH.
● The keyboard is multilingual so after selecting the desired languages in the settings, swipe the spacebar from side to side to switch between them.
(*) In Hebrew orthography, niqqud (niqud) or nikkud (nikud) (Hebrew: נִקּוּד ,ניקוד, "dotting, pointing" or Hebrew: נקודות, nekudot, "dots") is a system of diacritical signs used to represent vowels or distinguish between alternative pronunciations of letters of the Hebrew alphabet)
✔ Adjust the keyboard size.
✔ Select the typing sound and vibration.
✔ Select your favorite theme.
✔ Select the top and bottom rows of the Hebrew Nikud Keyboard.
✔ The newest emojis.
✔ Emoji skin color.
✔ Microphone - translate speech into text.
✔ Settings of typing and display.
✔ Dictionary settings.
✔ Supports multiple languages.
• For switching between languages, swipe the spacebar from side to side.
• To open the keyboard settings, press and hold the "Enter" button.
• Press and hold the emoji button for textual emoji.
• Press and hold every key for additional characters.
• Microphone - Press and hold the comma button to translate your speech into text.
|Hebrew Nikud Keyboard|
|Keyboard for WhatsApp|
|Keyboard for Facebook|
|Emoji Keyboard 2018|
|Keyboard for Samsung|
|Emoji Keyboard and Stickers|
|New 2019 Keyboard|
|Hebrew Nikud Premium Keyboard|
|Pride LGBT Keyboard|