Monitor specific MITSUBISHI parameters in real-time, including engine and automatic transmission advanced sensor
data by adding this plugin to Torque Pro.
Advanced EX is a plugin for Torque Pro, extending the PID/Sensor list with more than 10 specific parameters from MITSUBISHI vehicles, including:
* AT Turbine and Output Speed
* AT Oil Temperature
* CVT Gear Ratio
* AC Compressor Relay
* VVT Phase Angle
* Fuel Injector Pulse Width / Duty Cycle
* EVAP Purge Control
* Knock Retard
* Clutch Temperatures
* Boost Pressure
Some sensors are not available on all cars, as it depends on special engine/parts like Turbo and/or Automatic Transmission.
For cars with CVT automatic transmission, Gear Ratio is really cool to monitor during a long road trip or even while driving in the city. As described on MITSUBISHI Service Manuals, it shows in real-time the actual Gear Ratio given the speed and throttle.
*PLEASE NOTE* that other MITSUBISHI models/engines may be supported, but the plugin was tested only on the following models/engines equipped with DiagOnCan (CANBUS ONLY):
* ASX/RVR 2.0 CVT (4B11)
* ASX 2.2 AT (4N13)
* Colt 1.3/1.5 (4A90/91)
* L200 IV 2.5 DI-D (4D56)
* Lancer VIII 1.5/1.6 AT (4A91/92)
* Lancer VIII 2.0/2.4 CVT (4B11/12)
* Lancer VIII 2.0/2.4 SST (4B11/12)
* Outlander II 2.0/2.4 CVT (4B11/12)
* Outlander II 2.2 DI-D (4HN)
* Outlander II 2.3 DI-D (4N14)
* Pajero IV 3.2 DI-D (4M41)
For more information about MITSUBISHI engines, visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi_Motors_engines
Advanced EX requires the latest version of Torque Pro installed in order to function. This is *NOT* a standalone application and will *NOT* work without Torque Pro.
1) After purchasing the plugin on Google Play, make sure that you see the plugin listed on your Android device installed applications list.
2) Launch Torque Pro and click on the "Advanced EX" icon
3) Select the appropriate engine type and return to Torque Pro main screen
4) Go to Torque Pro "Settings"
5) Make sure that you can see the plugin listed also on Torque Pro by clicking "Settings" > "Plugins"> "Installed Plugins".
6) Scroll down to "Manage extra PIDs/Sensors"
7) Usually this screen will not display any entries, unless you have added any pre-defined or custom PIDs in the past.
8) From the menu, choose "Add predefined set"
9) If your license is validated on Google Play you should see an entry for your engine. You may see predefined sets for other engine types, so make sure you pick the right one. If you don't see anything, probably you have an installation problem or validation error on Google Play. In this case, go back and repeat the installation procedure.
10) After clicking on the entry from the previous step, you should see several entries added to the Extra PIDs/Sensors list.
Note: Some sensors will be calculated real-time based on others. Make sure that you keep all sensors to avoid calculation errors.
1) After adding the additional sensors, go to the Realtime Information/Dashboard.
2) Press the menu key and then click on "Add Display"
3) Select the appropriate display type
4) Select the appropriate sensor from the list. Sensors provided by Advanced EX begins with "[MIDV]" and should be listed right after the time sensors in the top of the list.
More features/parameters will be added in further releases. If you have comments and/or suggestions please just let me know.
|Advanced EX for MITSUBISHI|
|Advanced LT for MITSUBISHI|
|Advanced LT for NISSAN|
|Advanced EX for HYUNDAI|
|Advanced EX for RENAULT|
|EcoDrive for NISSAN|
|Advanced LT for RENAULT|
|Advanced LT for INFINITI|
|Advanced EX for INFINITI|
|Remote EX for NISSAN|
|Advanced EX for NISSAN|
|Advanced EX for KIA|
|Advanced LT for KIA|
|Advanced LT for FIAT|
|Advanced LT for HYUNDAI|
|Advanced EX for FIAT|