Cross Stitch Crazy Magazine is packed with inspiring charts from all the top cross stitch designers. From
quick-to-stitch gifts to gorgeous cards, and pretty samplers to cute characters, there’s something to suit every taste
and level of stitcher.
Inside every issue:
• More than 90 charts every issue
• Top tips from experts in the stitching world
• Step-by-step making-up guides
• Answers to all your stitch questions
• The latest must-buy products
• Inspiring reader stories and interviews
• Win over £1,000 in prizes every issue
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Google Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your Google Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please tap "Email Support" in the app menu.
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thank you for allowing print subs to be able to receive it digitally for the time being! The app itself works as it should, easy to use and haven't had any issues.
I bought a single back issue because I was halfway through a picture and I had lost the pattern. I was hoping I could print it off as I can't really see the symbols on my phone. I even tried to screen shot it and print it off that way but it came out all blurry.