The first ever Nepali variant of Ludo game available for mobile. It has both classic and new modern design +
Nepali/Indian local rules along with international rules. Lots of options/rules for customization according to your need
is possible. Hope you enjoy playing it ;).
1. Added rules/options which are played and popular in Nepal:
i) Option to show safe block(square) which is represented by star icon
ii) Option to get another turn on both dice number 1 (Pot) and 6 (Chhakka)
iii) 3 consecutive rolls of 1 kills one own playing coin
iv) 3 consecutive rolls of 6 brings a coin out if all coins are in the yard
v) All the rules are optional so you can play both international version or Nepali version or your own customized version according to your desire
2. Classic sketch marks design with wooden or white board
3. New modern design with wooden or white board
4. Option to choose the dice number (1-6) which will start the token(coin)
4. Option to choose the number of coins to be played (from 2 to 4)
5. Dice changing color according to color of actual player on turn
6. Variety of rules to meet your own taste of gaming experience
7. Multiplayer in the same device (up to 4 player)
8. Play against CPU
9. Real Dice: you can play with real dice, throw the real dice, input the result back to the app manually by tapping the dice buttons
10. User can leave the game if he doesn't want to play during the game play.
11. Game play progress is saved automatically, you can resume the game later even after app is closed
12. Just 5.2 mb of package size, Light weight and fast.