A highly accessible, easy to use app version of the Constitution of Kenya the supreme law of the Republic of
Kenya. The 2010 Constitution of Kenya, currently in force, replaced the 1969 constitution. The new Constitution was
approved by 67% of Kenyan voters and promulgated on 27 August 2010.
...a must have for every Kenyan, Parent and Child, Teacher and Student, and Kenya geek.
- Fast Search
- Search by All Chapter or by Select Chapter
- Automatically Counts Number of Search Word(s) in Chapter(s) of the Constitution
- Browse and Navigate Constitution of Kenya in Easy, Natural real time and Advanced ways
- Add Bookmark
- Continue Reading Where you Left off
- Make Notes
- Backup settings
- Favorite Options
- Copy Options
- Add Reminder
- Night Reading Mode Options
- Font Size Options
- Swipe Left or Right
- And lots more...