15 fun games to help your child learn First Grade lessons! Teach them reading, spelling, math, fractions, compound
words, contractions, geography, animals, and more! Whether they are just starting first grade, or need to review and
master the subjects, this is a perfect learning tool for your kids aged 6-8. Math, language, science, STEM, and critical
thinking skills are all tested and practiced in these games.
All 15 games are designed using real 1st Grade curriculums and use core curriculum state standards, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. Plus your student or child will stay entertained with help voice narration, colorful images and animations, and lots of fun sounds and music. Improve your child's homework with these teacher approved lessons, including science, STEM, language, and math.
• Patterns - Learn to identify repeating patterns, a critical skill for first grade
• Ordering - Place objects in order based on size, numbers, and letters
• Word Bingo - Help your first grader with reading and spelling skills in a fun bingo game
• Compound Words - Combine words to build compound words, important for 1st Grade!
• Advanced Counting - Skip count by 2's, 3's, 4's, 5's, 10's and more
• Add, Subtract, and Advanced Math - Help learn advanced math skills like additional and subtraction with fun falling fruit
• Contractions - Teach your 1st Grader how to combine words to make contractions
• Spelling - Learn how to spell hundreds of words with helpful voice assistance
• Fractions - Fun way to learn the visual representation of fractions
• Verbs, Nouns, Adjectives - Your child will learn different types of words like verbs, nouns, and adjectives
• Sight Words - Learn how to spell and recognize important 1st grade sight words
• Compare Numbers - Advanced math topic that compares numbers to see what is greater or less than
• 5 Senses - Learn the 5 senses, how they help us understand the world, and which body part each uses
• Geography - Identify the oceans, continents, and various types of landforms
• Animals - Classify and learn about a variety of animals, such as mammals, reptiles, birds, fish, and more
Perfect for 1st grade children, kids, and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. This bundle of games lets them learn important math, fraction, problem solving, sight word, spelling, science and language skills while having fun! First Grade teachers around the country use this app in their classroom to help reinforce math, language, and STEM subjects. Keep your first grade age child entertained while they are learning!
Ages: 6, 7, and 8 years old children and students.
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having issues with the sound stopping, or any other problems with the game, please email us at email@example.com and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you're enjoying the game then we'd love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us keep improving this game.
|First Grade Learning Games (School Edition)|
|The Guides Axiom|
|Car and Truck Puzzles For Kids (School Edition)|
|Car and Truck Puzzles For Kids|
|The Guides Compendium|
|Bingo for Kids (School Edition)|
|Bingo for Kids|
|Fairytale Puzzles: Fun For a Princess or Prince|
|Barnyard Animals (Full Version)|
|Kindergarten - Learning Boost Workbook|
|Kindergarten - Learning Boost Workbook (SE)|
|Preschool and Kindergarten 2: Extra Lessons|
|Preschool and Kindergarten 2: Extra Lessons (SE)|
|Zoo and Animal Puzzles|
|Zoo and Animal Puzzles (School Edition)|
|7th Grade Math Learning Games|
|7th Grade Math Learning Games (School Edition)|
|Coloring Book Fun|
|Barnyard Puzzles For Kids|