We know that your period is not an obstacle to exercise, that's why Kotex designed the first exercise routine designed for each female cycle. Now, you will not only know which exercises will help you the most depending on the stage you are in, you can also inform yourself about when your next period, cycle, ovulation and pregnancy probability will be thanks to a menstrual calendar that will help you to have a follow-up.
- We all have a different cycle, that's why our exercise routines should also be. Exercise daily with workouts that contribute more to your health, according to your menstrual calendar.
- Know each routine in detail and look at the exercises that are part of it.
- In addition to the routine recommended in the day, you can also challenge yourself and perform challenges with more demanding routines or do shorter workouts depending on the mood you have.
To design each routine, we brought together three professionals: A sports doctor, a personal trainer and a gynecologist. Together, they advised us to choose each training, which took into account the intensity, time, frequency, phase of the cycle in which you are and the physical benefits that each exercise would bring.
FOLLOW-UP OF THE PERIOD AND ROUTINES
- The calendar will help you to have everything planned: your menstruation, the cycles, the prediction of ovulation and the phase in which you are.
- You will have an ovulation calculator, period and fertility, according to the information that you are updating.
- Receive reminders and get notifications of your period, your cycle and your routines.
We know that the perfect balance between period and exercise is found in our diet. That's why a nutritionist will give you daily, tips and recommendations to feed you better.
- Share your achievements, exercises and routines.
* Check our community *
Download Kotex Sports and be one of the women who shows the world that the period is not an impediment to exercise. Do not stop!