This App is the only one in the GooglePlay Market, that makes it possible to play "any" landscape touch based game
without root/hacks/developer options and without Client/Server Apps and requires only a few App Permissions. For this
app you need only a small Arduino Board, and you are ready to go!
* New: Multiple Touch Layouts for each Game *
Note for Android 9 (Pie): If the touch emulation is not working, then you have to disable the "App Restrictions" for the Touch4... App: Android Settings => Battery => App launch => Touch4... => Disable "Manage automatically"
What you need to play:
- USB Keyboard + USB Mouse (no Bluetooth)
- Arduino Board: Micro or ProMicro or Leonardo or Beetle 32u4 USB Stick
- USB OTG Cable + USB Hub
How to use:
1. Start the App (you will see nothing, Service is running in the background)
2. Connect the USB Keyboard and USB Mouse with the USB Hub (ack USB permissions, then you will see the Menu)
3. Connect the Arduino Board with the USB Hub (ack USB permissions: press "Ok" quick!)
(when you open the app for the first time: Go to "Settings" with the WASD Keys and map the functions: "Menu", "Touch Editor", "Switch Touch/Mouse" and "Switch Mapper Off" with keys. Go back, then close the Menu -> press button: "Menu" Key)
4. Start a game and press the mapped Key for "Menu" on your Keyboard, now you can add some Keyboard and Mouse Touch-Items on the game screen, or load/save/share and download touch settings for each game (if available). Close the menu.
Ready to play.
Notice: This touch mapping app does not require any developer options, also no hacks/root, no SuperSU. It doesn't change the android system. Samsung DeX compatible (in Fullscreen Mode)
|IO Screen Recorder|
|IO Device Info MultiTool|
|The Brain Apocalypse|
|Touch4Wireless (for TV)|
|Touch4Keyboard/Mouse (for TV)|
|Touch4Gamepad (for TV)|
|Touch4WRemote (for TV)|
|Realtime Photo Transfer|