This Elsevier app-book, Henry's Clinical Diagnosis and Management by Laboratory Methods, 23rd Edition, is
developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly
and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
• A powerful search
• Bookmarks, History and Highlighting
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title:
Recognized as the definitive reference in laboratory medicine since 1908, Henry's Clinical Diagnosis continues to offer state-of-the-art guidance on the scientific foundation and clinical application of today's complete range of laboratory tests. Employing a multidisciplinary approach, it presents the newest information available in the field, including new developments in technologies and the automation platforms on which measurements are performed.
New to this Edition
• Features the latest knowledge on cutting-edge technologies of molecular diagnostics and proteomics.
• Includes a wealth of information on the exciting subject of omics; these extraordinarily complex measurements reflect important changes in the body and have the potential to predict the onset of diseases such as diabetes mellitus.
• Coverage of today's hottest topics includes advances in transfusion medicine and organ transplantation; molecular diagnostics in microbiology and infectious diseases; point-of-care testing; pharmacogenomics; and the microbiome.
• Toxicology and Therapeutic Drug Monitoring chapter discusses the necessity of testing for therapeutic drugs that are more frequently being abused by users.
• Provides guidance on error detection, correction, and prevention, as well as cost-effective test selection.
• Features a full-color layout, illustrations and visual aids, and an organization based on organ system.
Authors: Richard A. McPherson & Matthew R. Pincus
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Elsevier, Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Pharmaceutical Press, Wiley and more.
|Henry's Clinical Diagnosis and Management 23e|
|Key Clinical Topics in Critical Care|
|Clinical Topics in Sports & Exercise Medicine|
|Key Clinical Topics in Trauma|
|Key Clinical Topics in Anaesthesia|
|Key Clinical Topics in Otolaryngology|
|Clinical Topics in Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|Key Clinical Topics in Paediatric Surgery|
|Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery|
|Moorfields Manual of Ophthalmology, 2nd Edn|
|Prescriber's Guide, Stahl's Psychopharmacology, 6e|
|The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2019|
|Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines in Psychiatry|
|British National Formulary 75|
|Pocket Tutor: Heart Disease|
|Pocket Tutor: Emergency Imaging|
|Pocket Tutor: Chest X-Ray Interpretation|
|Pocket Tutor: Surface Anatomy|
|Pocket Tutor: Renal Medicine|
|Pocket Tutor: Musculoskeletal Imaging|