Manage Blood Pressure, Weight, BMI, Blood Glucose Level, Hear Rate, Sugar Level &
Diabetes at once by “BP Diary”!
BP Journal app serves as a companion app to home blood pressure monitor. The app lets you log blood pressure readings, view trends & send reports to your physician or professional healthcare provider. With multi-profile support, track blood pressure of other members of your family too. Best app for recording blood pressure readings systolic, diastolic & pulse rate.
Blood Pressure Checker Diary, Controls blood pressure & blood sugar level with multiple build-in features like measurements analysis, statistics, graphs, comprehensive reports doctor will love & many other tools to analyze high or low blood pressure value.
💜 Log blood pressure & pulse readings using fast keyboard data entry
💜 Understand what the numbers mean & monitor blood pressure trends with statistics & interactive charts
💜 Send blood pressure PDF reports to your physician/doctor
💜 Set up reminders to take blood pressure measurements or medication
💜 Export or import blood pressure data in CSV format for easy data interchange with other applications e.g. Microsoft Excel
💜 Manage blood pressure records of multiple profiles (great for caregivers)
💜 Support for common blood pressure classification guidelines (ACC/AHA, ESH/ESC, JNC7)
💜 Keep your data safe with automatic backups to Google Drive
💜 Configurable date/time formats & measurement units
💜 Change the color of diastolic value
💜 Change the color of pulse value
💜 Change the color of systolic value
💜 Change the color of weight value
💜 Multiple languages
💜 change the size of all text in the app
💜 change the theme.
💜 Limit amount of data displayed in app
💜 Import & Export data from Google Fit
Start to manage health conveniently by hands with Blood Pressure Diary & Heart Rate app.
Blood pressure checker diary (BP) is the pressure of circulating blood on the walls of blood vessels.Blood pressure checker diary usually refers to the pressure in large arteries of the systemic circulation. Blood pressure is usually expressed in terms of the systolic pressure (maximum during one heart beat) over diastolic pressure (minimum in between two heart beats) & is measured in millimeters of mercury (mmHg), above the surrounding atmospheric pressure. High Blood Pressure Symptoms & detailed Blood Pressure Information.
- In order to be organized & use hand sets for health, use specially designed - BP info tool. Add notes, postures, location along with body weight & glucose with Blood Pressure - BP INFO.
- Always have an access to older records with Blood Pressure Info App.
- Can see trends on line graphs & bar graph with date & compare statistics on graph & control High Blood Pressure.
- Support for many date formats.
- You are able to enter your BP, weight & blood glucose data & view those records in graphs & lists.
- BP Diary announces the analyzed changes & the average value of total entered data in 7 days, 30 days & 60 days.
- You are able to set the target for your Blood Pressure & weight value.
- You are able to view the measured data as a whole graph divided by year, month, week & day.
Diary & Memo:
- By entering a memo in the recorded data, you are able to record thought at the moment of measurement
- Do you keep forgetting to take the medicine? BP Diary provides a time alarm to take a medicine & a notification.
Please feel free to send us your valuable feedback, general comments & suggestions. Your suggestions are important to us. Get blood pressure information from Blood Pressure App. Have a safe & healthy life with Blood Pressure Evaluation!
Note: This app DOES NOT measure blood pressure nor Blood Pressure History. To measure blood pressure reliably, use a clinically-validated blood pressure monitor (with an inflatable cuff).