Join the millions of parents who use Moshi Twilight to quickly settle their kids into a peaceful, restful sleep
with over 45 hours of original audio Sleep Stories, Meditations, Music and Sounds that you won’t find in any other app.
Includes special guest Sleep Stories narrated by legends of stage and screen, including Goldie Hawn, Brian Blessed and
Patrick Stewart. Recommended by top sleep experts and physicians.
- 97% of parents surveyed agree that Moshi Twilight helps get their kids to sleep quicker than usual.
- 95% said using the app makes bedtime less stressful.*
- Featured in "Hottest Health Trends 2020", NBC Today Show
Make bedtime a dream:
- Remove anxiety and stress from the bedtime routine
- Reduce the time it takes for your kids to relax and fall asleep when it’s time for lights out
- Reclaim precious time in your evening
Launched in partnership with Calm, the #1 mindfulness app, Moshi Twilight helps kids of all ages to sleep soundly and independently with over 145 pieces of completely original sleepy content created by the BAFTA award-winning Moshi team.
Kids love the adorable characters from the world of Moshi including:
- SleepyPaws the Snoozy Koala and his eucalyptus-fueled imagination
- Yawnsy the Sleepwalking Otter and his enchanted yawn
- Nodkins the Bedtime Bunny and her ability to hop into any dream
- Professor Feathersnooze the Owl of Nod and his twilight twit-twoo-ing
Why Sleep Stories work:
- Sleep Stories are gentle rhyming journeys with dreamy lullaby-style choruses
- Musical transitions are specifically designed to be mesmerizing
- As each story progresses the gentle narration becomes increasingly sleepy and ambient sounds diminish
- Musical loops continue for several minutes once each story ends, before gently fading to avoid sudden silence
- Featuring ambient white noise, from vacuuming and distant lawnmowers to washing machines and lapping waves
Teach your kids the basics of mindfulness with guided meditations designed to help kids relax, reduce anxiety and manage negative thoughts.
Mindfulness topics to encourage positive emotions include:
- Positive thinking
- Recalling joyful moments
- Staying calm
- Making friends
- The power of imagination
Features to support a stress-free bedtime:
- Original content released every week to ensure there is always something new for kids to enjoy at bedtime
- Audio-only. No need for screens in the bedroom
- Loop and replay functions ensure sleepy content plays throughout the night if needed
- Explore curated playlists to discover recommended content
- Create personalized playlists to ensure kids can listen to their favorite stories over and over
Each originally crafted Sleep Story, sound, meditation and music track helps to calm and relax, day or night.
Proud to have received Google Editors’ Choice Award alongside apps such as Calm & Headspace
Don't just take our word for it…
“Best app I ever downloaded. My 7 year old asks for Moshi every night! She gets excited when we are notified of a new story, song and meditation.” - Kellie, Google Play User, 9 May 2019
“I LOVE THIS APP. It not only puts my child to sleep, but has excellent tools for practicing mindfulness and relaxation, for adults too! Also, you can't beat a sleepy time story told by THE Patrick Stewart! ❤” - Niki, Google Play User, 8 Nov 2019
Moshi Twilight is free to download and use, and there are no ads. A subset of the content are free to use.
Some content is only available through an optional paid subscription. If you choose to subscribe, payment will be charged to your Google Account at confirmation of purchase.
The Moshi Twilight Premium annual subscription unlocks the full catalog of Sleep Stories, meditations, music and sounds available in the app for as long as you are subscribed.
*Poll of 600 users, Apr 2019