Mingo Maths I is a maths game where you practice arithmetic.
The graphics are clean and calm. Mingo Math l is therefore particularly suitable for children who are easily disturbed by many choices and moving objects.
The different parts of the game systematically practice:
- Friends of 10 (addition and subtraction)
- Doubling (addition and subtraction)
- Units and tens (addition and subtraction)
- Times tables 2-6 (multiplication and division)
- Times tables 7-12 (multiplication and division)
The game is suitable for children from 5 years to adults. All skills can be played either in single-player mode (on time) or in the two-player mode. Let your children challenge you! Who gets "Mingo" first?
Mingo Math l is approved by IARC.
In Mingo Math l PREMIUM you can practice all skills.