Discover The First New Rubik's cube Game 3D, with 100% Realistic Design.
It's time to match cubes in the same color and solve the cube puzzles, play offline or challenge your friends with the Cube Matching games online gaming option.
Your main objective is to return each face of the rubik's cube game to initial state. It trains logic, concentration and patience.
- From 2x2x2 To 8x8x8 popular cube puzzle supported
- Easy and realistic cube playing control method
- Realistic rubik 3x3 3D graphics and animation
- Simple and handy controls
- Free cube rotation in all axis, rubix cube formula
- Users can learn the rules of cube puzzle by simply playing game stages.
- Supportive item (Auto-play) helps players to solve cube puzzles.
- Various cube skins supported
- 1 on 1 multiplayer mode supported
- 16 languages supported in this rubix cube formula
- cube blast attractive matching puzzle game
- Good touch control
- Save your Cube Master-For Rubik’s Cube Game
- Autosave on quit
- Notification system shows spent time and numbers of moves to solve puzzles.
- Classic Cube Matching games mode that evaluates player's level supported
- Leaderboard and Achievement supported
- IT'S FREE
Cube Master-For Rubik’s Cube Game :
This is the only app which teaches beginner method and Fridrich method.
With Cube Master-For Rubik’s Cube Game, you can even checkpoint the cube and start from any particular state. This is particularly useful if you want to practice specific sequences.
I am constantly improving the app to make it a one stop solution for Rubik Cube.
The context sensitive help follows this method of solving :
Step 1: The White Cross
Get the white cross. This step is intuitive and can be perfected with practice.
Step 2: First Layer
Complete white layer properly by snapping the corners into place
Step 3: Second Layer
Use the F2L Right and F2L Left algorithm to solve the second layer
Step 4: Yellow Cross (F U R U' R' F')
Use this sequence multiple times until you get a yellow cross. At each stage, the cube needs to be oriented properly. At this stage the context sensitive help will guide showing how to hold the cube and the sequence to perform.
Step 5: Proper Yellow Cross (R U R' U R U U R' U)
The cross in the previous step might not match with the centre pieces. Use the above sequence to swap the yellow corners until all the centres are matched. Again, the context sensitive help will guide you.
Step 6: Position Corners (U R U' L' U R' U' L)
In this step, we need to place the corners in the correct position, orientation might be wrong. The context sensitive help and the status indicator will inform how many corners are placed correctly as well as the sequence to perform.
Step 7: Orient Corners (R' D' R D) x 2 or 4
This is the final step. Use the context sensitive help to solve the cube!
Accept The Cube Master Challenge!
|Cube Master-For Rubik’s Cube Game|