Pay and register your new bills with Betalingsservice. Manage your personal finances and avoid unpleasant reminder
fees – our Betalingsservice app is a much better way to stay in control of your bills.
The Betalingsservice app is a one-stop app, allowing you to see all your payment agreements – anytime, anywhere. And it gives you a firm grip on your fixed expenses, such as rent, fitness, TV subscriptions, utilities, loans, donations, mobile subscription.
You don’t need to be a customer of a particular bank. You can use the Betalingsservice app if you have a Danish civil registration number (CPR), a Danish bank account with a Betalingsservice agreement and a NemID.
• Visa Electron
CURRENT KNOWN ISSUE
• For Betalingsservice agreements related to a bank account that you share with others, such as your spouse, you may not have full access to all payment data
GET BETALINGSSERVICE – ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
• See which bills you have paid and which are still to be paid
• See all of your standing order payments – covers all your accounts
• Put card on file (Dankort, Visa/Dankort, Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro)
• Pay your bills with the saved card (Dankort, Visa/Dankort, Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro)
• Register your bills for automated payment – it’s fast and easy
• Receive push notifications regarding your payments and mandates
REGISTER YOUR BILLS FOR AUTOMATED PAYMENT – IT’S FAST AND EASY
• Scan the QR code or OCR line on the bill – Pay and sign up in less than 2 minutes
• Receive push notifications when payments and mandates have been approved
• Make first time payments with Dankort or Visa/Dankort
ONE-STOP APP FOR ALL YOUR PAYMENTS AND AGREEMENTS
• See all your previous payments, month by month, going back several years
• See current status and details on each individual payment
• See all of your standing order payments
GET AN INSTANT OVERVIEW OF ALL YOUR REGULAR EXPENSES
• You can list all your expenses during the year
• See how your expenses break down into your home, consumption, charity donations, utilities, insurance, unemployment insurance fees, transport, children, tuition, entertainment, media, health, loans, sports and membership fees
• Set up a budget and monitor your expenses, year by year
EXTRA SECURITY AND SECURITY CODE OF YOUR OWN CHOICE
NemID is required the first time you use the Betalingsservice app. After that, you can log on using a four-digit PIN of your own choice.
In order to use the app, you must have the following:
• A valid Danish civil registration number (CPR)
• A Danish bank account with a Betalingsservice agreement
Use NemID to access your payment information. NemID is your assurance that you only have access to your own data. Any data you key into the app will be sent in encrypted form to Betalingsservice.
RESTRICTIONS FOR JOINT ACCOUNTS
If your Betalingsservice agreements are related to a bank account that you share with others, such as your spouse, you may not have full access to all payment data.
INFORMATION AND SETTINGS
The settings menu lets you see and edit your account, card on file, push notifications and your personal information. It also contains terms and conditions and frequently asked questions.
If you have any suggestions for improvements, we’d love to hear from you. Write to us at www.facebook.com/Betalingsservice.
I cannot get past the NemID login - I log in and it returns to the login page all over. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it doesn't work. It's been an issue for ages.
Selve konceptet er fedt, MEN når jeg starter en BS overførsel, trækkes pengene ikke automatisk, men venter helt til den dag regningen er til, hvilket er irriterende,da ved netbank kan man vælge om det skal overføres og betales direkte eller ej, hvilket ik er muligt her.
So confusing and so not user-friendly. Several functionalites missing. Error messages left and right.
I am unable to get into this app. It continues to return to the start after logging in with NemId. I have installed and uninstalled this continually since November and it still will not work. It is very frustrating.