My NHIF is the official National Health Insurance Fund app that gives users the following features related to
their insurance cover.
• Benefits: This feature allows you to view all the benefits you are entitled to under the cover for both Inpatient and Outpatient cases. For each service that you are entitles to, you get to view the Balance Year Amount, Claimed Amount during the course of the year and the Pending Claim Amount awaiting payment.
• Contributions: Whether you are self-employed or employed you’ll get information on how you have been contributing to the insurance pool. This feature depicts the contribution periods, employer name (in case you’re employed) and the amount contributed for a particular period.
• Claims: All the claims of the services that you’ve received from different medical centers are depicted by this module. Information about the Service Name, Service Type, Amount to be claimed and date are at your disposal.
• Dependants: Get all information about your dependants and how they have been benefited from your cover.
• Cards: Biometric cards management is available via this feature. You can now report lost cards, request new card and also get the status of your current card.
• Facilities: Get information about all the medical facilities you’re entitled to receive medical services at.
• Notifications: Receive real-time notifications about your insurance cover including contributions, hospital visits and membership cover status.