Get the #1 jamming and improvisation app for guitar! Guitar Jam Tracks makes practicing and learning scales fun
FEATURED by Apple as a Best New App on the Mac and voted 'Top 25' by Guitar World Magazine, Guitar Jam Tracks is the go-to jam app for thousands of guitarists and music educators worldwide.
- - -
DEAL ALERT - 50% off! (Reg. $9.99). Download now before it's too late.
- - -
MAKES LEARNING GUITAR FUN
Practice jamming, learning guitar scales and soloing to 5 great sounding jam tracks right from your phone! Add more styles and scales with our in-app store. Our easy-to-read scale charts show you exactly where to put your fingers to start sounding like a pro. See for yourself why thousands of guitarists love this app!
NINEBUZZ AWARDS & HIGHLIGHTS
- "Essential Tools for Guitar" (WIRED Magazine)
- "Top 25 Best Guitar Apps" (Guitar World)
- "Best Apps of the Week" (Gizmodo)
- "Best New Apps” (Apple)
- "Top 5 Apps for Guitarists" (iPhoneAppCafe)
KEYS INCLUDED (Major + Minor):
- Acoustic Blues
- Humbucker Blues
- Modern Rock
+ In-App Store!
- Major/Minor Pentatonic + Blues
- Major & Minor
- - -
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Pick a key to start playing the track.
2. Tap 'Chords' to see what chords are being played (rhythm)
3. Tap 'Scales' to see the scale charts for that key (lead)
CHANGE THE STYLE AT ANY TIME!
Learn the chord progression for each track, and then jump over to practicing scales. Guess what? There are only 5 'shapes' of a scale to memorize! Once you know them up and down, learn where they start for each key. Soon, you'll be able to solo like a pro.
TIPS FOR THE SCALE CHARTS:
- Black dots are regular notes.
- Red dots are 'root notes'. These are notes of the key you are in.
- Blue dots are 'passing notes'. Including these notes puts you in a Blues mode.
- - -
A GREAT INVESTMENT
You will get hours and hours of use out of this little app. Practicing guitar shouldn't be boring - download this app today and make practice fun!
SO EASY TO USE
We created the simplest, fastest and most enjoyable way to practice guitar on a mobile device. Just tap a key and hit play!
Practicing your scales is the best way to get comfortable with the fretboard. Once your learn the 5 different shapes of the pentatonic scale in every key, you'll be able to play along and solo to nearly any song!
CREATED BY MUSICIANS