Join Alto and his friends as they embark on an endless snowboarding odyssey. Journey across the beautiful alpine
hills of their native wilderness, through neighbouring villages, ancient woodlands, and long-abandoned
Along the way you'll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever changing elements and passage of time upon the mountain.
• Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
• Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
• Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
• Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system
• Chain together combos to maximize points and speed
• Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
• Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities
• Challenge your friends. Compete for best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
• Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for an entirely new gameplay dynamic
• Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
• Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)
"A piece of interactive art"
"One of the best mobile games"
– The Verge
"Alto's Adventure demands your attention"
"Best Looking Video Games of 2015"
|Dig Dog - Treasure Hunter|
|Trail Boss BMX|
|Pocket Run Pool|
|Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy|
|Death Road to Canada|