This Hydraulic Calculator App is designed for calculation the pressure drop in the design of liquid, gas,
two-phase fluid pipelines taking account of inline fittings (such as bends, valves and so on) will be carried out. The
friction factor is calculated using Poiseuille's equation for laminar flow and Colebrook's equation for transitional and
turbulent flows. The methods used for calculation fitting pressure loss are Darby's 3K method as it give the better
curve fits for pressure loss vs K factor data for various fittings.
Calculation and Features
• Liquid: The density does not change with pressure drop. It is also assumed that the temperature drop is not signiﬁcant to change the ﬂuid density appreciably.
• Gas: In isothermal ﬂow, the ﬂowing temperature is assumed constant.
• Two-Phase: Beggs and Brill method is used for uphill, downhill, horizontal, inclined and vertical flow for two phase fluid.
• Select Liquid & Gas from drop down list
• Select pipe schedule from drop down list
• Select pipe material from drop down list
• Unit Conversion: Mass Flow Rate, Volume Flow Rate, Temperature, Pressure, Density.
Keyword: Hydraulic Calculation, Pressure Drop, Pressure Loss, Fluid Flow
|Hydraulic Calculator Pro|
|Heat Loss Insulated Pipe Free|
|Column Base Plate Designer|
|Heat Exchanger Calculator Free|
|Hydraulic Calculator Free|
|Pressure Relief Valve Free|
|Pressure Relief Valve Pro|
|Orifice Sizing Free|
|Orifice Sizing Pro|