"I have played many of these applications before and the market is fiercely competitive, but I believe this one
has a comprehensive and professional approach that combines an engaging experience for children and a proper use of
child interactions to promote learning in a non judgmental way." - teacher review at EducationalAppStore.com
WHAT KIDS CAN LEARN FROM THIS GAME
• Recognize letter shapes and perfect alphabet pronunciation
• The correct letter formation: start, checkpoints, strokes direction, order etc. Difficulty Levels 1 and 2 with assisted writing are designed to focus on the letter formation.
• Develop fine motor skills for handwriting activity. Difficulty Levels 3 to 5 with freehand writing activities will focus on this improvement to help maximize confidence and form when writing.
• Playing with a stylus pen will also help to improve standard pencil grasp. Any stylus compatible with the device will work.
• 16 languages with full support for interface, human native voices for letter/numbers pronunciation and full official alphabets.
• 3 popular letter formation rules that will provide flexibility for picking the right stroke order and direction for the child. Vital for improving grasp on key terms and rulings within handwriting.
• Makes use of the 10 most used fonts in classes all over the world for learning pre cursive and print block handwriting: ZB style, HWT style, DN style, German(Hamburg) style, NSW (AU), Victoria Modern (AU), KIWI(NZ), UK style, NORDIC and Euro Latino.
• Full support for both Left and Right handwriting rules.
• 5 difficulty levels with AUTO and LOCK settings, ranging from assisted writing for beginners, up to real freehand writing with minimal support and strict evaluation.
• 4 set of glyphs: ABC (full alphabet for upper case letters), abc (full alphabet for lower case letters), 123 (numbers from 0 to 9) and a special set of shapes for funny exercises.
• 5 progression levels, color coded for each glyph that allows parents and teachers an instant evaluation of the progression and most exercised letters at the alphabet level.
• 16 funny sticker rewards that will unlock after progression milestones are reached. Writing practice made fun.
• 3 profile slots with 50 funny avatars and name customization that will save independently the settings and the progression.
• Full support for both Landscape and Portrait orientations.
GREAT IN THE CLASSROOM!
With a unique and real-time feedback feature as well as complex tracing evaluation algorithms, LetraKid - Learn to Write is not just another tracing app.
This is a new approach, focused on creating a fun game by utilizing handwriting mechanics itself. This avoids using distracting random rewards or secondary game mechanics that can break and confuse the learning process, optimizing learning progress and educational appeal to children.
The real time feedback will give both audio and graphic clues about the quality of the tracing and will adjust with difficulty level.
Our tracing evaluation algorithms allow for an accurate and fun reward, using a 5 star rating for each exercise. This engages and motivates the kids to progress and to strive for more.
A perfect educational game for kids to learn handwriting with ABCs and 123s either in kindergarten, pre-school, home-school, primary school or using Montessori method.
DESIGNED for KIDS
• No irritating pop-ups.
• No collection of personal data
• Game settings are behind a parental gate. This can be enabled, and ensures a child to work with a certain font, formation rule, difficulty level and various other features for total specification to their needs.
• External links are protected by a permanent parental gate and includes upgrade to full version, feedback and social media usage to help follow the latest news and changes with regards to the platform.
Got any ideas for improving LetraKid - Learn to Write? Then please send us your feedback and requests.