Learn English words and phrases with the application English for beginners.
Hi! Here is the English tutorial for those who want to start speaking English fast and free of charge.
You can choose any of 48 topics to learn English words and phrases
- Family and friends
- Calendar and time
- Age and stages of life
- Babies and children
- Parts of body
- The senses
- People and their character
- Feelings and emotions
- Shoes and accessories
- Hobbies and inerests
- The world around us
- Prepositions and adverbs
- Household chores
- Fruit and berries
- Food and drinks
- City and country
- Shops and shopping
- Society life
- Free time
- Books and art
- Cinema and theater
- Nature and environment
- History and politics
- Health and desease
Each lesson consists of 5 parts (+/- 20 min.):
1. Vocabulary. Learn new words and phrases, the way they are pronounced and pictures which match them.
2. Speaking. Practice your pronunciation.
3. Listening. Match the picture with a word and/or a phrase.
4. Reading. Choose one of the words/pharses under the picture.
5. Writing. Make a word from given letters or fill the gap with a word in the phrase.
Create your own set of words and phrases. You can add words and phrases to your notebook that are difficult for you to remember or that you need for your personal use in the coming days. Thanks to a personal notepad, you can independently determine which word to start learning, regardless of the topic.
You can customize the color of the theme, choose the shade with which you will be more comfortable.
You can set your individual timetable . Click on the icon with the clock and choose days and hours. You will have a sound and text reminder.
You can choose your mode of difficulty:
- only words
- only phrases
- together words and phrases in English
- without visual hints (pictures)
- without voice hints (records)
The programme of each lesson is developed by highly-qualified teachers and the voice records are made by professional announcers.
You can learn English words and phrases online and even if you are not connected to the Internet.
You can also see statistics:
- your progress in learning English words and phrases;
- your progress in pronouncing words;
- you progress in spellling and phrase writing.
You can tell your friends about your progress:
- share the link in Facebook
- share the link in Twitter
- share the link in Google+ or any other social network.
SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK
If you have any questions, write us please: email@example.com
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for choosing our application!
Apps > 人气蹿升的应用和游戏 > See More