Abra enables you to invest in 28 cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Stellar, Monero and many
more in one app.
Abra combines a safe cryptocurrency wallet and exchange in a user-friendly experience.
You can add money to your wallet using a bank account or using cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, litecoin and bitcoin cash globally and exchange to the currency of your choice, anytime you want, almost instantly.
Abra also enables you to store bitcoin purchased from an external cryptocurrency exchange or bitcoin wallet like Coinbase, GDAX, Kraken, CEX.io, Robinhood, Circle, Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Shapeshift, Mycelium, etc.
** BENEFITS **
With Abra you can:
* Buy, sell and hold bitcoin, litecoin and bitcoin cash
* Invest in 28 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin (BTC), XRP (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Ether (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), TRON (TRX), Cardano (ADA), Monero (XMR), Dash (DASH), Doge (DOGE), Omisego (OMG), Qtum (QTUM), ZCash (ZEC), Stellar Lumens (XLM), NEO (NEO), Verge(XVG), 0x (ZRX), Augur (REP), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), DigiByte (DGB), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Golem (GNT), Lisk (LSK), NEM (NEM), Basic Attention Token (BAT), Status (SNT), Stratis (STRAT) and Vertcoin (VTC)
*Exchange between currencies. For instance, invest in cryptocurrencies like XRP or ether by exchanging from USD.
* Hedge your investment portfolio in a quick, easy and safe manner by exchanging from crypto to US Dollars (or any other fiat currency).
* Hold your investments in a free, safe wallet where YOU control your money, not us.
** FUNDING METHODS **
Abra is a global, bitcoin-based, non-custodial wallet with several ways to add funds, depending on where you live:
* Bank: We support a variety of major and regional banks in the US, PH and EU
* American Express: US only. Eligible consumer cards include Amex cards, Bluebird, and Serve
* Visa or Mastercard: Debit/Card card issued globally
* Bitcoin, litecoin or bitcoin cash purchased externally
* Cash: Use the app to find an Abra Teller where supported
Abra allows you to invest in 28 popular cryptocurrencies:
* Bitcoin (BTC): The first cryptocurrency enabling decentralized payments and a safe store of value
* XRP (XRP): Cryptocurrency enabling faster and cheaper bank-to-bank transactions
* Litecoin (LTC): One of the first altcoins, a powerful Bitcoin-fork enabling fast and cheap transactions
* Ethereum (ETH): Cryptocurrency platform for smart contracts and ICO coins
* Bitcoin Cash (BCH): Fork of Bitcoin with capacity for larger blocks and faster transactions
* Monero (XMR): Privacy oriented cryptocurrency that anonymizes transactions using stealth and ring signatures
* Dash (DASH): Cryptocurrency that pioneered built-in governance and privacy
* Dogecoin (DOGE): Cryptocurrency with a history of charitable contributions
* OmiseGO (OMG): Cryptocurrency enabling financial inclusion and interoperability through the public OMG network
* Qtum (QTUM): Smart contract platform that can interoperate with smart contracts on other blockchains
* Zcash (ZEC): Privacy-focused cryptocurrency with the option to create completely anonymous transactions
* Stellar Lumens (XLM): Cryptocurrency focused on cross-border payments
* Verge (XVG): Privacy oriented cryptocurrency that uses i2P and Tor to anonymize transactions
* 0x (ZRX): ERC20 token that will be used to pay for fees on exchanges built on the 0x protocol
Other cryptocurrencies supported on Abra include:
* TRON (TRX)
* Cardano (ADA)
* Augur (REP)
* Bitcoin Gold (BTG)
* DigiByte (DGB)
* Ethereum Classic (ETC)
* NEO (NEO)
* Basic Attention Token (BAT)
* Golem (GNT)
* Lisk (LSK)
* NEM (NEM)
* Status (SNT)
* Stratis (STRAT)
* Vertcoin (VTC)
|Abra: Bitcoin, XRP, LTC|