This is a 13 tile implementation of Mahjong based upon Hong Kong rules.
This is the PAID version of the popular Hong Kong Style Mahjong. This is in response to a number of people that requested a paid and stable version. NEW version includes the option to play with FLOWERS and SEASONS tiles included.
This version is totally add free and will be maintained as a stable and supported version.
Be prepared for fast paced Mahjong action. Incorporating traditional Hong Kong rules with many options to customise your playing experience, including:
* Tournament Mode and Competitions
* Minimum level setting
* Flowers and Seasons tiles option
* Resume mode
* Traditional, English, Black, Ivory and more Tiles available
* Fast or Slow mode
* Leaderboards and Achievements
* High Definition Tile images thanks to http://www.martinpersson.org/
Feel free to email comments or bug reports to email@example.com. I do respond. Special thank you to those that have emailed bugs and screen shots.
Shape the future development of this application and chat with other users on facebook, or just like us at https://www.facebook.com/hksmahjong
This game now automatically saves your progress so that you can resume at any time in the future if you have not been able to finish a round. It will also record a list of high scores and achievements.
Hong Kong style Mahjong is also the predominant version of Mahjong played in countries like Australia, Singapore, USA and Canada.
1) Hong Kong Style Rules and optional extended rules
2) Vastly Improved UI and graphics
3) The fastest Mahjong game on the Android Market with option to play fast or slow.
4) Help Instructions
5) English or Traditional tiles
6) Minimum level setting (0,1,3)
7) Resume previous game (it resets the current game, but will remember your place in the round.
8) Achievements recorded and publish your high score to Facebook.
9) Traditional Chinese Language, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and English
It must be cool if the winning money can be convert and send us 🤑🤑🤑.. Its fun and although we pay.. Thank you
The game wouldn't let me win with 7 pairs (had to discard). Lets every other player Chow, Pong, or Kong on all other player's discards (out of turn) except me. I can only pick up discards from the upper player. Fix these bugs and I will change to 5 stars. Would also be great if when I win, it says Player wins, instead of position, and if all other players didn't have the same voice. It's hard to tell who took what while trying to concentrate on your tiles. Update: I had Special Hands Selected