Rhythm Skydiving 401 – A Rhythm Coach in the palm of your hand!
This is the ultimate app for 4 way enthusiasts at any level, brought to you by SDC Rhythm XP.
Sign up now to get access to tons of content, including articles, flash cards, continuity plans, pictures and over 160 videos. Download videos to your phone for review offline at the dropzone. Pause, adjust speed, and move frame by frame with the advanced video player. Use the filter and search bar to see just the content you want. An annual subscription gives you unlimited access to Rhythm’s constantly updating content including:
* The Basics (FREE)
- Articles and resources about how to learn 4 way, how to form and plan a
team, performance tips, bodyflight techniques
- Rhythm continuity plans, color coded by slot for both beginner and
advanced block techniques, including key inter-pictures
- Interactive flash cards to help you learn the formations
- Rhythm best of block videos in air
- Video of each block in the tunnel, including color coded helmets, lines and
intermediate pictures overlayed, including both beginner and advanced
- Rhythm in air examples and color coded tunnel examples
- Rhythm best of exit in air videos
- Detailed pictures in the mockup of each exit, including color coded
helmets and foot placement, inside and outside the mockup
- Video of Rhythm demonstrating each exit from the mockup both from
inside and outside
- Chart of recommended transition exits
* Rhythm training videos
- Exclusive access to select Rhythm training and competition dives and
tunnel video, with new content added every month.
* Dive Timer (FREE)
- Dive timer designed specifically with 4 way in mind. Enter the formation to
view time at each point, and see a filtered list of each point. Click
anywhere on the screen to log points for easy use while looking at the TV
* Draw Generator (FREE)
- Create random draws, view, export and share color-coded diagrams for
- Create specific parameters to ‘customize’ your random draw (i.e. all dives
that start with a block as the first point or specify a block and fill in at
random around it).
* Ask Rhythm (FREE)
- Have a question? Contact Rhythm directly through the app for answers.
* News and Calendar (FREE)
- Keep up to date with Rhythm, news about the Rhythm apps and learn
about upcoming events
Rhythm 401 is supported through an auto-renewing subscription which you can choose to purchase within the app.
• The subscription is called 'Rhythm 401 Subscription'
• It is an annual subscription. It gives you access to all the content in the app, and new training/competition videos as they are released
• Payment will be charged to your account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase