"Shedd is a women's, fashion-only marketplace. It’s the easiest way to sell pre-adored clothes, shoes &
accessories whenever and wherever you are. At Shedd we believe we should keep and treasure the fashion we need or love;
but everything else, we Shedd. Declutter your closet, give your pre-adored fashion a second life and make money from
your unwanted fashion, just by snapping a picture!
Why try Shedd:
SIMPLE & SLEEK
• Snap a picture of your items and post them in less than 30 seconds.
• List your items on the app for free
• Shedd shows you great deals nearby and across the country. Browse great fashion through our unique hashtag search.
• Chat instantly and privately with other buyers and sellers right in the app, with instant notifications when they respond.
• Share your items on Facebook for more exposure.
• Discover great deals and save money by buying pre-adored fashion.
• Connect with thousands of fashionistas, who appreciate and understand fashion like you.
• Discover and get inspired by the latest trends on sale around you.
• Over 10,000 items with great variety like designer handbags, shoes, vintage and unique dresses from hundreds of international and local fashion brands.
• Shedd welcomes emerging designers and small businesses to promote their creations for free.
Shedd is a free & safe option for buying & selling fashion. We love hearing your feedback, questions and concerns, just email us at email@example.com
Officially available in Spain, the UAE, Bulgaria, Portugal, Colombia and Romania. More countries coming (very) soon!
What the press says about us:
Hunt for second hand items at a lower price to make retail therapy that much more satisfying with Shedd.
You can sell your entire wardrobe - or more importantly, buy a whole new one.
Discover aspiring new designers by simply browsing through photos
Cosmo Middle East: Top 10 Obsessions
POPSUGAR: 14 Apps That Make Every Dubai Girl's Life a Breeze
New Favourite Thing: 6 Dubai Life Hacks To Make You Insufferably Smug
Ahlan!, 7 Days, MBC, Mother Baby & Child, GOOD magazine, Whats On, Gulf News, Dubai Week, Sky News, The National, Savior Flair, Inc. Arabia