On 11 and 12 May 2018 Bilbao will host the finals of the European Champions Cup and the European Challenge Cup,
the biggest club competitions on the continent. Download the app for all the latest on the teams, the competitions and
the host city.
Four teams come face to face, four teams with fans cheering them on as only rugby fans know how. A unique opportunity to enjoy the finals at an extraordinary location, at the best sports building in the world (2015), the cathedral of football which, on this occasion, will pay tribute to rugby.
- Everything you need for the finals in one place.
- All the latest on the teams.
- All of the events that will take place on a weekend full of excitement.
- Essential information for your trip.
- Real time information on the event.
- Plans to make the most out of your trip.
Bilbao and Biscay belong to the Basque Country, a magical place where culture, traditions and a unique language impregnate a privileged geography of beaches, cliffs, mountains, natural parks and fishing towns. If you extend your stay after the weekend, this app will also come in extremely handy
Enjoy the finals and may the best team win!