Death Squared is a puzzle game for 1 or 2 people about coordination, cooperation, and robot explosions.
SMG Studio’s first console game is now available to play on your phone.
- 80+ puzzling levels that unfold via a fully voiced story
- Additional vault levels that are almost too hard for human comprehension
- Voice acting by Ricepirate (look him up he’s funny)
- Original music score by Brad Gentle
- Customisable hats! Because everyone loves hats
- Robot Explosions!
- Optimized to work with Bluetooth controllers
“Death Squared is our favorite... co-op game” - IGN
“This game is awesome” - Kinda Funny
"It's challenging, but in a way that can be understood by anyone from a hardened puzzle fan to kids and grandparents." - Polygon
"Solve the devious puzzle or die trying" - Pocket Gamer
"Put your hand-eye coordination to the test with Death Squared" - player2