The Suunto app is here to enrich your training experience and enable your personal goals and adventures. Stay
motivated by setting weekly targets and connecting with others while keeping everything in balance by following trends
in your daily activity and training.
Analyze your training and activity
See all your key data in one place, including:
• Distance, speed, and calories
• Fastest km/mile of your activity
• Heart rate, pace, ascent and descent for each km/mile
Exercise summaries also include:
• Heart rate zones with time spent in each zone
• If the activity was the fastest time on that route
• View your stats on a map view of your route to see where you were the fastest, or had to work the hardest
• Recovery time and feeling
• Altitude profile of your activity
• How your most recent activity compares to your trends
Share memorable moments and connect with others
• Share your activities on your feed, whether you're walking, running, cycling, or at the gym.
• Personalize your activities with photos, descriptions and feeling, giving your followers and friends the opportunity to connect with you more.
• Discover like-minded in the community by sharing comments and likes on the activities and adventures of others.
Follow trends in your activity, steps and calories
The Suunto app shows you a plethora of activity data, making it easy to follow your daily progress as well as track and adjust your weekly activity targets. In addition, the diary view shows trends in your steps, calories and sleep.
Suunto 3 Fitness companion
The Suunto app is crafted to be the partner for the new Suunto 3 Fitness, helping you live an active and healthy life.
• Pair your Suunto app and Suunto 3 Fitness to receive notifications and stay connected.
• The Suunto app enables speed, distance and route tracking based on your mobile device's GPS.
• Utilize wrist HR measurement to track your sleep duration and quality.
Compatible with Suunto 9 and Suunto Spartan
The Suunto app is the future of our digital services and is compatible with Suunto 9 and Suunto Spartan. A lot of great stuff is coming and we’ll keep you updated in the app as we add the awesomeness. For the interim, you can use the Suunto app alongside our original service Suunto Movescount. For some tips to have the best experience visit the ‘help and feedback’ section of the app.
Learn more about Suunto and our heritage, deeply rooted in exploration and adventure since 1936 at suunto.com
Continued use of GPS can dramatically decrease battery life.