The Camera Control for GoPro Hero 4 cameras app allows you to easily control your GoPro Hero 4 camera, including
fast access to all settings, recording, power on/off, tag moment, and live preview.
- Turn camera on/off
- Start/stop recording
- Tag moments
- Live preview (less than 1 second delay)
- Fast switching between modes (burst, video, photo, time-lapse, etc.)
- Change settings (resolution, frame rate, Protune, white balance, etc.)
- Support for new Hero 4 Wifi pairing mode
Demo video: http://youtu.be/qEqb4LKfnmQ
How to use GoPro Control:
1.) Enable Wifi on your GoPro.
2.) Connect the GoPro with your Android device in the Android Wifi settings.
3.) Pair the Hero 4 with the Android device using the app's pairing feature (required only once).
Questions, ideas, comments? Contact us here: http://www.mobwheel.com/contact
- We are not affiliated with Woodman Labs.
- GoPro Hero is a trademark of Woodman Labs Inc.
|Camera Control - GoPro Hero 4|
|Notifications for NinjaTrader|
|Search By Image|
|Camera Controller Full|
|Camera Controller Lite|
|File Conversion Tools|
|Music Speed Changer Lite 2|
|Cartograph 2 Lite Map Viewer|
|Cartograph 2 Maps|
|HDR for Ricoh Theta V Camera|
|Toolbox for Xiaomi Yi 4K cameras|
|Music Speed Changer Pro 2|
|Audio Number Counter|
|Action Camera Toolbox|
|Remote Control for Xiaomi Yi|
|Cartograph Map Viewer|
|Ricoh Theta S Remote Control|
|HDR for Ricoh Theta S|
|HDR for Ricoh Theta Cameras|