The My Telstra app is helping over 4.5 mil users securely access and manage their Telstra accounts and services.
Sign in with a Telstra ID or create one when you’ve downloaded the app and get the latest on your services, Telstra Plus
points, bills and payments when you want it, shop latest devices and accessories and get help when you need it, all in
My Telstra makes it easy to do what you need to do without the wait.
Latest features in the My Telstra app mean customers can:
• Keep track of your service, billing and order messages with handy push notifications in notifications centre
• Get help to find lost iPad, iPhone and Android mobile phones and SIM-enabled tablets from Telstra with Device Locator
• Manage eSIM and swap eSIMs between compatible devices
• Check nbn connectivity and troubleshoot problems with nbn health check
• Contact us through Message us with any questions about your account or when you need support (see conversation history when you’ve signed in and messaging us)
Don’t worry, My Telstra brings all the good things from our previous Telstra 24x7 app to help you get more from your Telstra account:
• See and manage your Telstra services, check plan details, make payments securely, set up and manage auto payments, get notified before bills are due, request payment extensions and see current and past bills.
• Update contact details and give services a nickname for easy recognition
• Get help with online support, outage tracking, book in-store appointments, reschedule nbn technician appointments and recover usernames or passwords
• Join Telstra Plus and check your points balance, redeem points and access your member benefits like discounted movie and sports tickets and concert pre-sales
• Shop the latest tech and devices
• Troubleshoot tech issues
• Manage Foxtel from Telstra service
• Customers on eligible plans will see 5G network access
• More control for pre-paid customers - recharge quickly, buy extra data, check balance, track usage and recharge history
Dreadful, hangs constantly. They must have outsourced the development of this app to someone on Fiverr.
Drives me crazy just want to pay bill why cant you just put it on the email without making me go to app ..app is not user friendly
Rating this a zero because telsta have made their phone support completely useless in order to force you to use this app, so it might get a few stars from me if it was optional to use
Way to hard to get onto a human being to troubleshoot anything. Dealing with the robot who tries to help through the chat function is infuriating
Since an update a little while a go, payments no longer work. Was hoping it would be fixed soon but it's been a month or two now with this payment error. It either hangs or says there has been an error. It's a shame because it was fine before.